This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
AMIChemE (Associate Member of Institute of Chemical Engineers, UK - 99889921)
AMIESL (Associate Member of Institute of Engineers, Sri Lanka -3776)
MSLEMA (Member of Sri Lanka Energy Managers association- CM201)
1. Jinadasa, K.B.S.N. Wijewardena, S.K.I., Zhang, D.Q., Gersberg, R.M., Kalpage, C.S., Tan, S.K., Wang, J.Y., and Ng, W.J, (2012) Socio-Environmental Impact of Water Pollution on the Mid-Canal (Meda Ela), Sri Lanka, Journal of Water Resource and Protection, 2012, 4, 451-459
2. Menike, A.M.W., Shanthini, R., Kalpage, C.S., Karunaratne, D.G.G.P., and Kankanamge, A. (2012) Chlorpyrifos contamination of fresh water in a commercial vegetable cultivation area in Sri Lanka and factors affecting contamination, Journal of National Science Foundation Sri Lanka 2012 40 (4): 333-344
3. Matharage, B.S.H.M.S.Y., Bandara, M.A.A.P., Fernando, M.A.R.M., Jayantha, G.A., and Kalpage, C.S. (2013) “Performance of Coconut oil as an Alternative Transformer Liquid Insulation” IEEE Trans on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 887-898, June 2013.
4. Kalana, U.L.D.I., Kalpage, C.S., and Yatigammana, S.K. (2015) Assessment of the Growth Kinetics of Selected Microalgae Species in Synthetic Wastewater for the Production of Biodiesel, International Journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering, Volume 08, No. 02, p-p 465-470, ISSN 0974-5904.
5. Kalana, U.L.D.I., Kalpage, C.S., and Yatigammana, S.K. (2016). Evaluation of the Suitable Environmental Conditions for Selected Freshwater Microalgae Species with the Potential for the Production of Biodiesel, Ceylon Journal of Science, 45(3) 2016: 93-101
6. Paranavithana, G.N., Kawamoto, K., Inoue, Y., Saito, T. Vithanage, M., Kalpage, C.S., and Herath, G.B.B. (2016). Adsorption of Cd2+ and Pb2+ onto coconut shell biochar and biochar-mixed soil, Environmental Earth Sciences, 75(6), 484
8. Somean Yin, Gemunu Herath, Sokchhay Heng and Senajith Kalpage (2017). Using Permeable Reactive Barriers to Remediate Heavy Metal-Contaminated Groundwater through a Laboratory Column Experiment, American Journal of Environmental Sciences, Volume 13 (2),Pages 103-115
9. Marso, T.M.M., Kalpage, C.S., and Udugala-Ganehenege, M.Y. (2017) Metal modified graphene oxide composite catalyst for the production of biodiesel via pre-esterification of Calophyllum inophyllum oil, Fuel, Volume 199, 1 July 2017, Pages 47–64
B.Sc. Engineering Honours degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka (June 1990 to August 1994).
Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Birmingham, United Kingdom (October 2001-September 2005).
Production Executive/Engineer - Keells Food Products Limited, John Keells Holdings, Ekala, Ja-ela. April 1995-Sept. 1996 (18 months)
Chemical Engineer - Refinery Division, Ceylon Petroleum Corporation, Sapugaskanda, Kelaniya. Oct. 1996-Sept. 1998 (24 months)
Lecturer - Department of Chemical and Process Engineering, University of Peradeniya. October 1996-November 2005
Senior Lecturer - Department of Chemical and Process Engineering, University of Peradeniya. December 2005- up-to-