A new book titled “Basics of Network Engineering” which has been authored by DR K. D. R. Jagath Kumara has been published.
Publisher: S. Godage& Brothers (PVT) LTD, Colombo 10.
- A good reference for university undergraduates.
- Simplified reading matter for beginners such as
- Secondary school students (Year 11 & 12).
- Interested general readers.
- An easy-to-read 200-page description of the basic concepts and approaches used for network engineering.
- A 34-page additional chapter on the simulation of networks based on authors own ideas and concepts.
- A detailed description of a multi-layer time recursion algorithm developed by the author for a real time network simulator.
- A CD with a pre-compiled version of a network domain simulator which uses this algorithm with examples.
- A 750-word index for easy reference.
Order at: www.godage.com