TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR ENERGY MANGERS
Energy management is the process of monitoring, controlling and conservation energy in a building or an organization. Typically, this involves the following steps.
Metering energy consumption and collecting the data. Finding opportunities to save energy and estimating energy saving potentials. Taking action to realize energy saving potentials. Tracking the progress by analyzing meter data to sure that the energy – saving efforts have been effective.
Energy management is a cyclic process of reiteration of all the steps
- Energy and Environment
- Energy Management
- Energy Accounting And Economics
- Electrical Distribution Systems
- Building Envelope, HVAC System and Control
- Steam Generation and Distribution
- Electric Motors, Pumps, Blowers and Compressors
- Dryers, Furnaces and Kilns
- Waste Heat Recovery and Cogeneration
- Measuring Equipment and Techniques
- Energy Codes and Standards
- Energy Manager